Wednesday, July 26, 2006

To be admired: Guitar player

I was thinking a while ago to start a set of postings about people who deserve admiration (from my point of view). The number one criteria used to decide who will get a posting and who won't is the level of excitement created in myself while I read/hear/see/listen the guy/girl's work. This doesn't happen too often so it should be a faily slow stream of posting but I really hope to make it worthwhile.

This will be the first one. Is the first time i see someone playing the guitar this way. If he is the first to do it then "my hat off to him". If it isn't he is still interesting to me because is the first one i saw doing it and doing it decent :-). Here it is: A talented guy (from a romanian news site).

Mihai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm..i wonder if i would fit in your category...i guess you'll let me know this Christmas:P